Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Politeness?

Here's what's bugging me right now. A lot of people say "yes" to something just to get rid of you, I've done it many times. "Do you want a solar power?" "Oh, yes we do" Six years later, your solar panel is lying idle with enough dust to write "don't clean, seeds planted" while I am using ESCOM power for my house. How do you "develop" me then? You are trying to help me, I'm trying to get you off my back. You know Solar power will make my life easier (read: less expensive) I don't get it. You are coming with your ideas about my life, I have my own ideas about my life, you need my input, you don't think so....Eh, does anyone know what I'm talking about. Perhaps I'm speaking in riddles, someone smart will know what I'm talking about heh heh heh.....

No comments: