Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

the Story ot Vista Ultimate

So I was really excited that a friend installed Vista Ultimate on my laptop. On January 2, a message came on my computer, I will let u guess what that message was. So I can't use my laptop now, lucky thing I'm back in Lilongwe and his office is only 10 minutes away. Hopefully we can get it to work again with something genuine.
Zomba was good, I learnt a lot of life lessons there. There was someone there that I thought was a really nice young man. Well, I'm sure he is really nice and he is a young man, anyways, I was there for 8 days and wasn't blessed with his presence. I don't know whether it was by his design or circumstances didn't permit him, regardless, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST. Let's move on to someone else this year. Goodbye Mr. Zomba Nice Guy!!

No comments: