Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On Robert and Morgan's Southern Rhodesia









Zimbabweans waiting for elections results. (BBC)

I've been to Zimbabwe (and hey, not just Nyamapanda and Beit Bridge) so I feel justified giving my two cents. For one, I join in everyone's grief about the state of affairs in Zimbabwe. No matter how bad it seems, I believe that things will turn around but also, I believe in some weird way, that the events that happened had to happen so the people there could map their own way for a new Zimbabwe. They had prosperity but there were a lot of cracks, my prayer, and that of many others, is that God will raise the right leader that will take them into a new era, not just one with the gloss of prosperity but an era filled with what Zimbabwe is meant to be....Go Zim, we love you!!!!

No comments: