Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Zimbabwe

Some sources tell me it's for the best that Zimbabwe's results are not out yet. something about fear someone will be used as an instrument by the powers that be to effect certain purposes that will mostly only satisfy the powers that be. I say, prayer is the only answer here, too many pie eaters and only one pie.

Now allow me to bring in a lighter topic, I am full of joy and jubilation at the fact that I can access my addiction, the internet, on my mobile phone for next to nothing. I can chat, browse, chat, google, chat, email, chat, chat ...on the go....it beats spending tons of money for personal internet connections or going to the internet cafe. So Celtel, big up to you dawg!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG AND BEACTIFUL GIRL.
KONSTANTINOS FROM GREECE