Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Antsy


I feel very, very ANTSY. I'll let you into my world a little bit. I am what you may call, an unobvious control freak, unobvious because I know the disastrous effects of being a control freak but I have the tendencies so I mask, ahem, very well. Lately I have found myself in an unwelcome personal conflict. Unfortunately I am not the only person involved in this "personal" conflict. There are other "persons" and when there is more than one person involved in a personal conflict, there is a plethora of angles.
My angle would be good and stratagem would be adequately developed and executed but because of these other persons I am paralyzed in certain areas that are essential. Tssk, tssk, wish Dexter was real, he'd be the right partner in crime... Hence I'm so antsy...it's a good African hair doesn't cascade otherwise I would be chewing on it right now...

No comments: