Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 3, 2008

SADC Head, Levy Mwanawasa

I think as a citizen of SADC it is right and proper that I should have truthful information. What do I make of the following news excerpt from The Guardian Newspaper (UK)? "The South African president, Thabo Mbeki, received separate confirmation of Mwanawasa's death, and announced a minute's silence during a ceremony in Pretoria to mourn victims of the recent xenophobic attacks."

I appeal to our leaders to give us a chance at truthful information, some of us are praying people and we would love opportunities to unite and pray for healing but we'd like to know facts. I know there are security issues that always need to be considered in delicate cases like this but please consider those of us who are peace-loving Africans who hold our leaders dear. VIVA SADC!!

No comments: