Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 10, 2010

It is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I'm not even South African but I'm tearing up! I am so proud to be in South Africa as the World Cup starts. And a quarter of an hour into the first ever FIFA concert (and in the best place of all: SoWeTo!) all I can say is, JR says it all, "show them, here we go!" Make the circle bigger, bwalo likule Tchalosi! Ah, just missed the Black Eyed Peas' first song of the concert because of the commercials, this is why there should be a policy for cable tv for all! Big up to SABC, I watched the first SA democratic elections on SABC (I think it was CCV and TV1 then)....and the World Cup Rugby....and the African Nations Cup. MZANSI FO SHO

....that tonight's gonna be a good night....

let's watch this!

image: viviennemackie.files.wordpress.com (ah, the image has runoft fr now)

pic: News24.com (June 14 2010)

No comments: