So, not that I'm a guru on love or something but I've had a lot of opportunities to observe, learn... and listen to some rants and all. for all it's worth, this is what has been learned:
1. Some folks are just nasty, they give bad advice, spare yourself the trouble and choose your books, friends (and internet sources)wisely
2. Don't be busy and go around spreading your business nobody gets to know that should know and everbody wants to know that shouldn't know as long as your beating the path down at 500 Km/h
3. Wake up an appreciative person, sometimes game plans don't work, enjoy life, enjoy God, He knows the way to lead you
4. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder (and it's not just the beauty of appearance)
5. Time, never under-estimate the power of NTHAWI, time
Pretty much nothing new but in the midst of the mish-mash hope it helps somebody.